Friday, June 05, 2009

Now Blogging on BoingBoing

It's been pretty spare here on Notes from the Technology Underground lately. That's because I've been posting on my friend Mark Frauenfelder's well known blog, BoingBoing.

I've written about 10 posts so far and the most popular as been the post on Absinthe.


It took a while, but I'm starting to develop a taste for the anise and wormwood combination that flavors all absinthes. I got several bottles from several distillers evaluated them. There are several good ones, and a few not so good. I'm very impressed with Taboo from Okanagan Distillers and Kubler from Altamar Brands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why can't I find your Absinthe article on BB? I was pretty disappointed with my absinthe experience (particularly, the lack thereof). So, I'm willing to spend more and buy a better bottle now. If only I can figure out which one to buy.

Can you link to your BB article from here?