Thursday, January 12, 2006

"Adventures" contest starts Friday


NFTTU Contest starts tomorrow!

Prizes: Five copies of my brand new book, Adventures from the Technology Underground, published by Clarkson Potter/Random House.

How: Books will be sent directly and free of charge to winners directly from my publishers. Email names and addresses will not be collected, all privacy respected.

When: Contest starts Friday the 13th

What: In 1999 I was on a game show called Win Ben Stein's Money. I made it to the final round where I went mano-a-mano with Ben Stein in a ten question test of knowledge. Ben and I tied, each answering seven of ten questions correctly.

Tomorrow, I'll post the ten questions they asked me. If you can guess which three questions I missed, and provide the correct answers, I will send you a hard cover copy of this fun new book. If more than five people guess correctly, I will draw names. If no one guesses correctly, I will provide a hint or two each day until somebody wins.

See Monday's post for more contest details



Short Notes from the Technology Underground

Ben Stein versus Einstein -- A head to head comparison

King Kong Movie's Biplanes on Display soon

Shuffling this Mortal Coil

No comments: