Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Adventures from the Technology Underground - Published Today!



Dear Readers, Friends, and Colleagues:

My new book, published by Clarkson Potter/Random House goes on sale today.

It is called "Adventures from the Technology Underground -- Catapults, Pulsejets. Rail Guns, Flamethrowers, Tesla Coils, Air Cannons, and the Garage Warriors Who Love Them,"

It should be available at all bookstores, Internet based and bricks and mortar type.

To write the book, I spent roughly two years spelunking the technology underground. There's a lot of cool technology in the book, as the title implies and many drawings and illustrations. But as my agent once told me, people are most interested in books about people, and it is the people who make this stuff is what's most interesting.

I hope you have a chance to check it out. If you like it, please use world of mouth and the Internet to let your friends know. Writing books is my livelihood. Thanks!

Also, feel free to send comments to me via this blog. Regards,

Bill Gurstelle

1 comment:

rstaff said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the book and look forward to the sequel...better git busy ;)

I posted a review on my blog: http://rocketdungeon.blogspot.com/

-Dick